Amazon.com Shark Fin Soup Update
After this site and many other major Diving websites reported on 3rd January 2007 that Amazon.com was carrying a Shark Fin Soup product, we are pleased to report that this product has now stopped being sold via Amazon.com.
However, Diving Blog site Divester is reporting that Amazon.com have another Shark Fin Soup product on it’s pages.
Readers who would like to register their complaint with Amazon.com should do so by:
- Leave feedback on the product’s page, requesting people stop buying this product.
- Send an e-mail to American Roland Corp.
- Write to Amazon Customer Service and Investor Relations (email@example.com) demand they stop selling the product.
- Spread the word through email, forum posts and blogs
- Boycott Amazon.com until they comply
This entry was posted in Scuba Diving
and tagged news
, scuba diving
. Bookmark the permalink