The Triple Depth competition hosted by Lotta & Peter Ericsson and Linda Paganelli of Freedive Dahab during June 2006 has now finished despite the recent bombings in the area.
The final results are now in and the overall winners are:
- 1st – Linda Paganelli (Italy) with 168 points
- 2nd – Lotta Ericson (Sweden) with 166 points
- 3rd – Natalia Molchanova (Russia) with 153 points
- 1st – William Winram (Canada) with 181 points
- 2nd – Herbert Nitsch (Austria) with 160 points
- 2nd – Patrik Shnorf (Swiss) with 160 points
You can read more about the competition in our forums.