A New World Record in the No Limit discipline – 185m by Herbert Nitsch, Austria. This dive was done in Spetses – Greece. Total dive time was 4 minutes and 6 seconds.
More news to follow.
Sara-Lise is DeeperBlue.com's News Editor. She is based in the United Arab Emirates and when not focusing on her day job, she teaches scuba diving and freediving. Sara-Lise has explored 5 continents of ocean waters over the years, and continues a personal quest to seek out further adventures. When not underwater, Sara-Lise is also a triathlete and enjoys cycling and training along the desert highways of the UAE.
DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions around the underwater world since 1996.
Read more about DeeperBlue.com, find out more about how to Write for Us or contact us. Our daily digest of latest news is called The DeeperBlue.com Daily. You can also connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, or join us in our vibrant Community Forums.
Join us around the DeeperBlue.com Network:
- News and Features on Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing
- Join in with the community on the Forums
- Read our curated DeeperBlue.com Daily
- Find a Freediving Course on FreedivingCourses.com
- Find the latest stuff to buy at DeeperBlue.com Exclusives
- Learn more about Writing for Us, Submitting Your News and Advertising with us.