Freediving videos have started gaining popularity on sites such as YouTube for a few years now. Some have even seen explosive growth into the millions of views.
We’ve taken a trawl through some of the videos online and present to you the Top 10 Freediving Videos right now.
- Guillaume Nery base jumping at Dean’s Blue Hole
Probably the best known of all Freediving Video’s – Guillaume Nery’s stylish video filmed at the Blue Hole in the Bahamas.
- William Trubridge Freediving World Record no fins 88m (288ft)
The first of many Trubridge videos that are popular with not only Freedivers but the public as well.
- William Trubridge freedives THE ARCH at Blue Hole, Dahab
Will hits the Blue Hole in Dahab for this video.
- WEIGHTLESS – Emotional Freediving
Another stylish video that followed in the footsteps of Guillaume’s base jumping video.
- Defending the Vandenberg
The Performance Freediving crew head out to the Vandenberg for an amazing chase video.
- William Trubridge 101m CNF World Record Freedive
Another Will video…
- Radiohead – Codex – The King of Limbs
Whilst the video is the same as the base jumping version this one was used by the band Radiohead to show off one of their tracks.
- Unassisted freediving world record – 95m (311 feet). by William Trubridge
Guess what…Will again…
- Mermaids in Motion Real Live Mermaid Promo
A very popular trailer for the skills of Linden (disclaimer – a good friend and writer for DeeperBlue.com) from Mermaids in Motion.
- H2O Season 3 Episode 19 Part 1/3 “Breakaway”
Interestingly the Australian TV series aimed at Kids and Teens called H2O features Freediving in quite a number of episodes.
What do you think? Are there other Freediving videos that should feature on this list? Drop a comment below…