We’re proud to announce our 2012 Member Meet in the UK over the weekend of 3rd – 5th August 2012 in Guernsey (Channel Islands) UK.
Open to all, the weekend will be filled with diving, member socials and fun activities for all the family. The full timetable can be downloaded here but the highlights include:
- Friday 3rd – Introduction Social Night in St Peter Port
- Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th – Specimen Hunt & Spearfishing Competition, Freediving and Scuba diving opportunities
- Saturday 4th – Social Meet (Drinks and Food) in the evening on Herm Island
- Sunday 5th – Foxfish’s Member’s Fish FEAST and prize give aways
There is plenty to see on Guernsey & driving around the island is fun!
The Specimen Hunt competition rules have been finalised and can be downloaded here.
We had hoped to be able to offer a host hotel to keep the whole group together, however hotels are being slow at responding and we are conscious that people want to book accommodation. Here are some options on the island:
- The Peninsula – The Peninsula Hotel, Vale, United Kingdom.
- St Pierre – St. Pierre Park Hotel & Golf, St Peter Port, United Kingdom
- Le Friquet – Le Friquet Country Hotel, Castel, United Kingdom
- Duke of Normandie – Hotel Duke Of Normandie, St Peter Port, United Kingdom
There are also a number of Camping Options – Guernsey Campsites and and Caravan Sites
You can discuss the event on the official thread in the forums here.
Use the form below to register for the event so we know numbers coming! NOTE: Please register before midnight on Sunday 8th July to confirm your spot on this event!