The 2nd Hungarian Apnea Day took place in Szekesfehervar near Budapest on Saturday 12th November. 27 athletes from 9 countries took part in Static Apnea and their choice of Dynamic with or without fins. The event was organised by AIDA Hungary and judged by AIDA International Judges Pim Vermeulen and Christoph Lechinski.
Top 3 Men:
- Luka Pengov (slovenia) 140.9
- Peter Wurschy (netherlands) 138.8
- Petr Augusta (czech) 137.0
Top 3 Women:
- Samantha Kirby (Great Britain) 4’12” 83m 91.9 points
- Gonnie Roekevisch (netherlands) 3’51” 80m 86.2 points
- Livvy Philip (Great Britain) 3’26” 65m (No Fins!) 73.7 points
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.