AERIS have just launched the T3. The elite T3 achieves a balance between features and usability, allowing you to focus on the dive. With AERIS’ wireless transmitter, the diver can also monitor gas pressure from up to three independent cylinders – ideal for both technical diving applications with compatibility with up to three Nitrox mixes to 100% oxygen and recreational diving with the new Buddy Pressure Check™ feature.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive Operating Modes
- Buddy Pressure CheckTM allows monitoring of up to two “buddy” transmitters
- Switch between up to 3 independent transmitters for multiple cylinder use
- 3 Nitrox mix compatibility to 100%
- Bold, easy-to-read digits
- Custom Audible Alarms with flashing red LED light
- Dedicated Free Dive Mode allows switching between SCUBA and Free Diving during the same dive period and features dive time in min:sec, 1-second sampling rate, an automatic 30-second elapsed dive time alarm, countdown timer and 3 independent maximum depth alarm
- Personal Conservative Factor Adjustment
- Backlight with user-defined duration
- Alpha-Numeric Message Box Display clearly identifies data and alarm conditions
- Adjustable Safety Stop Time and DepthIncludes ACI Software and USB V2 Cable for both data download and settings upload (complete unit with transmitter only)
- 512 Download Memory Capacity
The elite T3 has an MSRP of US$639.95 for the wrist unit only or US$949.95 complete with wireless transmitter and is available from AERIS’ network of Authorized Dealers throughout the world. More information may be found at the AERIS Website.