The International Association for the Development of Apnea has announced that its website will now include a medical section.
The section will cover a host of issues including:
- Information about the Medical & Science Committee.
- Medical Projects currently being undertaken.
- A variety of medical documents and sources.
- Medical recommendations related to freediving.
- Information about freediving incidents and accidents.
The AIDA Medical & Science Committee undertakes a wide variety of activities including developing its own Doping Testing Procedure, creating a Medical Manual for competition organizers, and the creation of recommendations on medical assessments of athletes during competitions.
You can visit the AIDA Medical Section here.