The International Association for the Development of Apnea has announced that its website will now include a medical section.
The section will cover a host of issues including:
- Information about the Medical & Science Committee.
- Medical Projects currently being undertaken.
- A variety of medical documents and sources.
- Medical recommendations related to freediving.
- Information about freediving incidents and accidents.
The AIDA Medical & Science Committee undertakes a wide variety of activities including developing its own Doping Testing Procedure, creating a Medical Manual for competition organizers, and the creation of recommendations on medical assessments of athletes during competitions.
You can visit the AIDA Medical Section here.
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.