The massive e-Commerce retailer Amazon.com seems to be carrying Shark Fin Soup via a third-party vendor.
Shark Fin Soup is a product of the horrible practices used to harvest fins and is subject to a lot of controversy at the moment.
Whilst it is unlikely Amazon.com know that they are directly selling the product, there are a number of actions that people can do to help stop Amazon.com selling this product if you believe that the practice is wrong.
What you can do:
- at Amazon’s product page for Dragonfly Shark Fin Soup
- Send e-mail to Pacific Rim Gourmet at [email protected] and write a letter of protest to:
Pacific Rim Gourmet
75-5660 Kopiko Street, Suite C7-210
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
- Write to Amazon.com at Advantage Customer Service ([email protected]) and Investor Relations ([email protected]) complaining about them carrying the product.
- Spread the word through email, forum posts and blogs
- Boycott Amazon.com until they comply
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.