AquaLung unveiled its newest dive computer, the i770R, at the recent DIVE 2018 show in Birmingham, United Kingdom.
The i770R sports an ultra-bright TFT color screen as well as wireless Bluetooth connectivity in a robust and compact design. You can monitor all your information with the easy-to-use interface and intuitive three-button navigation. Standard features include a rechargeable lithium battery, three-axis full-tilt compass, easy three-button navigation, multiple gas capability and four operating modes.
The i770R lets you wirelessly manage your dive data and settings on your mobile device via Bluetooth and after your dive share your memories, stats, photos, and dive site on social media all through the free DiverLog+ app.
Here are some of the i770R’s other features:
- Multiple gas capability manages up to 4 Nitrox mixes (with 4 transmitters), each with individual PO2 set points;
- Audible alarms and color-changing segments provide cautions and warnings for additional safety;
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile;
- Included adjustable bungee wrist mount and NATO band;
- Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of planned dives to maximize your next adventure safely;
- Automatic Safety Stop Countdown displayed in minutes and seconds for clarity;
- Battery status indicator for both computer and transmitter;
- Four operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Freedive;
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrades;
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer;
- Salt or fresh water dive selection.
The i770R retails for US$899/~792 Euros.
For the full skinny on the i770R, check out the video below or go to the AquaLung website.