British Sub-Aqua Club has announced the introduction of their new revamped website.
The new site is a structural redesign, with the content updated and re-organised to make it easier for users to access the materials they need. BSAC have also confirmed that over the coming months they will be adding more functions and capabilities to the website.
Some of the new options available include:
- A member Dashboard for ease of navigation.
- Improved member support section.
- Improved club support section.
- New promotional materials.
- Improved and re-branded instructor materials.
- Instructor support area.
- Improved and updated training support section.
According to BSAC, the website is not the finished article, and they are looking for feedback from members and clubs to help them improve it even further.
You can visit the new BSAC website here.