Atomic Aquatics has announced the release of its latest BCD, the BC2.
The new design is a back-inflation BCD and will be available from mid-June 2019. Features of the new BCD include:
- Constructed from tough waterproof double laminated Polyurethane fabric.
- The BC2 is neutrally buoyant, so no lead is needed to offset the units’ buoyancy.
- Silicone retraction band connected to the flotation cells.
- Patented EZ-LOK weight release system.
- CAM-LOK Tank strap
- Stainless steel, Titanium PVD coated-rings.
- Quilted backpack and adjustable lumbar pad.
- Sand resistant zippers.
- Interchangeable inner bladder.
The new BC2 is black with red accents and will be available in the following sizes: S, M, ML, L, and XL. No word on pricing yet.
You can find out more here.