The world changed dramatically since March 2020. We’ve seen lockdowns be put in place, be eased, then only to be locked down again. The diving industry has been affected heavily and it’s sometimes difficult to find out what is going on with the sport we love. DeeperBlue.com continues to b here to bring you the latest news on the impact of the coronavirus and the diving world.
Latest Coronavirus News & Features
We recommend following the World Health Organization advice on keeping you safe and preventing the further spread of the virus.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or clean them with alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain at least 2 metre distance between you and people coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Refrain from smoking and other activities that weaken the lungs.
- Practice physical distancing by avoiding unnecessary travel and staying away from large groups of people.