As the world goes on into lockdown over the coronavirus outbreak, we bring you the latest news on the impact of the coronavirus and the diving world.
Latest Coronavirus News & Features
We recommend following the World Health Organization advice on keeping you safe and preventing the further spread of the virus.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or clean them with alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain at least 1 metre distance between you and people coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Refrain from smoking and other activities that weaken the lungs.
- Practice physical distancing by avoiding unnecessary travel and staying away from large groups of people.