New Board of Directors to begin serving two-year terms alongside existing Board members.
In accordance with the DEMA Bylaws several new Directors have been elected to the 2004 DEMA Board by the membership.
Directors typically serve two-year terms but can serve for a shorter period of time if they are replacing an outgoing Director. Directors can not be re-elected for more than one consecutive two year term.
The following individuals will serve on the 2004 DEMA Board of Directors:
- Daniel Babcock, XS Scuba A1
- Robert Hollis, Oceanic A1
- Bob Clark, Scuba Schools International (SSI) A2
- Al Hornsby, Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) A2
- Debbie Edwards, Rodale’s Scuba Diving Magazine A3
- Dave Freygang, Sport Diver Magazine A3
- Heather Powell, Annapolis Scuba Center A4
- Scott Taylor, A-1 Scuba & Travel Center A4
- Carl Vincenti, Action Adventure Watersports A5
- Wayne Hasson, Aggressor Fleet Ltd.-A5
BOLD = New Member of Board of Directors
Gray, Proctor & McMannis, a California based accounting firm, conducted the vote count.
Elections for officers of the Board will be conducted in February during the new Board’s first meeting.
Congratulations to all of the Directors of DEMA!