Every year the global diving industry gathers together for the DEMA Show. Over 9,200 diving professionals roam the exhibition hall to see what the 1,300 exhibitors have to offer, as well as check out the hundreds of seminars running from morning to night.
This year the show was held in Orlando, Florida between 11th – 16th November. We returned for our 18th DEMA Show to continue our long-standing tradition of bringing the latest news, reviews, and coverage from the show floor with a team of 12 journalists providing direct on-floor coverage of the show via the website, mobile app and extensive social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Check out our full coverage from the show below:
- DEMA Launching Mentoring Program For Recent Dive Industry Entrants
- DEMA’s 2019 Wave Makers Award Goes To Amy Lee
- Get Ready for Amphi Americas’ Hybrid Powered Monofin — Coming Soon!
- Hammerhead Spearguns and Freediving Gear for Lady Spearos
- Fourth Element Unveils Their New Range Of Recreational Freediving Wetsuits
- The Filthy Mermaid Apparel Line: For Mermaids Gone Bad
- Check Out Waterproof Diving International’s Drysuits
- RAID Sets New Standard To Crack Down On Divers Destroying The Sport
- Scuba Schools International Passes the Torch
- Mermaid Protector Wetsuits are Neoprene-Free and Just as Unique as You Are
- Nudis, Octos, and Bioluminescent Jewelry from the ‘The Slug and Kraken’
- DUI Reveals Premium Vest for Your Doggie
- CRESSI Celebrates Its Ambassadors at DEMA Show
- DAN Highlights Portable First Aid Kits at DEMA Show 2019
- Dive Alert: Sounding off for Safety
- Global Underwater Explorers Return To DEMA Show
- Jill Heinerth Inducted Into the International Scuba Diving Hall of Fame
- Oceanic Showcases Geo 4.0 Dive Computer and DiverLog+ App At DEMA Show
- aquaCORPS Celebrates 30th Anniversary At DEMA Show
- Garmin Electronics for Divers
- Have Kids? Get Them Into Diving With The STEPDive System
- Aqualung Showcases New Omni BCD at DEMA
- Mares Introduces The Revolutionary Horizon SCR
- Jill Heinerth Showcases New Memoir ‘Into the Planet’ At DEMA Show 2019
- Women Divers Hall of Fame Has Been Celebrating Extraordinary Divers for 20 Years!
- TUSA Introduces The Paragon S Single-Window Mask
- Henderson Aquatics Introduces 100% Neoprene-Free ‘Greenprene’ Wetsuit
- Tovatec And Its Passion Projects Highlighted At DEMA Show 2019
- Fourth Element Turn Up The Heat With New HALO AR Undersuit
- Time Concepts Unveils Bia Women’s Sport Watch
- Show Off Your Love of Diving with Dive Flag Jewelry
- Nothing Like Swimming Or Diving In Some SlipIns
- Sakura of America Continues To Make Its Mark — On Everything
- SCUBAJET Pro Shown Off At DEMA 2019
- Suunto Are Showcasing Their Full Dive Range At DEMA 2019
- Shearwater Showcases Upgraded Teric Wrist Dive Computer, NERD 2
- PADI’s IDC Gets a Revamp for the Instructors of the Future
- Atomic Aquatics Reveal New SubFrame ‘Asian Fit’ Masks
- Spare Air Turns 40!
- Truli Wetsuits Partners with Local Dive Shops by Implementing ‘Designated Fitting Site’
- The Diver Medic Showcases Diving Emergency Medical Responder Course
- The Coral Restoration Foundation is Helping Reefs Bounce Back Through Conscious Cultivation
- Say ‘Halo’ to the Shark Angels, Protectors of the Predators
- The New Mammalz Media Platform Offers Technical Tools to Connect Us to the Natural World
- From Ripple to Groundswell, Stream2Sea’s Making Waves of Change
- Fins Attached Advocates For Sharks at DEMA Show
- Become an Aquatic Advocate, Foster Your Passion for the Ocean at the Georgia Aquarium
- Oceana: Protecting the World’s Oceans
- STEMA KIDS Unveiled at DEMA Show 2019
- COARE Leads Global Fight Against Single-Use Plastics
- Sea of Change: Reef Rescue & Rapid Response Grants
- Sea Shepherd: When It’s Time to Send in the Cavalry
- NOAA Panel Invites You to Dive Into Your Sanctuaries
- PADI President Calls On Members To Be Ocean Ambassadors
- Shark Allies to Florida Lawmakers: Sharks are Friends, Not Food
- Mermaid Linden Leading the Way in Monofinnovation
- Nautilus Dive Adventures – Come See Big Creatures!
- DEMA Show Starts Off The Year For Caradonna Dive Adventures
- Go ‘Polar Diving’ With Oceanwide Expeditions
- Get Up Close and Personal In Biodiversity Heaven on the M/V Galapagos Sky
- When In Curacao, Check Out Ocean Encounters
- Pro Dive International Cozumel at DEMA Show 2019
- Pro Dive Port Elizabeth: Epic Sardine Run Trip
- Humpback Swims: Big Mammals, Small Groups
- Reef Smart Guides Featured At DEMA Show 2019
- Live The Luxurious High Life At Waidroka Bay Resort
- Volivoli Beach Resort: Fiji’s Family-Owned Gem
- Dive Hawaii And Get The Aloha Spirit!
- If You’re A Disney Darling, It’s Better Down Where It’s Wetter
- Aggressor Liveaboards Showcases New Destinations
- Florida Keys Tourism, Two Years After Irma
- Mandatory Nature Fee For Bonaire Diving Can Be Paid Online Now!
- Getting To The Solomon Islands Just Became Easier!
- JBL Spearguns Developing New ‘Roller’ Pole Spear
- OMER is Killing It With New Gear at DEMA 2019
- Evolve USA Brings The BIG Size To Insulated Kill Bags
- Paralenz To Launch ‘Blue Friday’ On Black Friday
- Sea&Sea Shines Bright with New Strobe and Lighter Dome Port
- DIVEVOLK Unveils Full Touchscreen Housing for Smartphones
- Sealife Features Reefmaster RM-4K Camera At DEMA 2019
- Look Out Divers: Light & Motion is Coming for Your Canisters
- Ikelite: Protect Your Imaging Investment from Inside the Housing Bubble
Breathhold & Brew Industry Party
A huge thank you to the DeeperBlue.com volunteer team for their dedication and hard work during the coverage of the show – John Liang, Carla-Sue Hanson, John Griffith, Erin Durbin-Sherer, Victoria Brown, Bethy Driscoll, Nola Schoder, Asa Johnson, Lynn Bean, Chad Carney, Vaclav Havlik.
We’ll be back at DEMA Show 2020 in New Orleans.