Kona, Hawaii-based EVOLVE USA has been making some of the most durable insulated kill bags in the industry. They showcased their largest bags at this year’s DEMA Show in Orlando, Florida.
These USA-made, hand-crafted, drysuit-zipper equipped bags are designed by spearos for spearos and fishermen.
The EVO Kill Bags are hand-made with leak-proof, heavy-duty 18-oz fiber-laced reinforced skins, heat-sealed construction and no stitching that can get blood soaked, and will keep your boat clean. The full-wrap webbing, heavy-duty handles can be used to hoist the bags to conserve deck space — no more bulky coolers. With insulating capabilities rivaling high-end hard coolers, the double layer of unique, one-inch thick, hi-tech foam insulation will keep fish cool longer than any other bag!
The larger size bags include a drain with hose fitting for easy cleaning. Hand-made in the USA, the EVO Kill Bags come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Full features include:
• Leak-Proof, Heat-Sealed Construction on 3 Sides
• Heavy-Duty Fiber-Laced Reinforced Skins
• No Stitching Keeps Your Boat and Car Clean
• Heavy-Duty Handles, Straps and YKK Zippers
• Save Space Compared to Bulky Hard Coolers
• Rolls Up for Easy Storage
• 1-Inch Thick Hi-Tech Double Foam Insulation
• Keeps Cool Longer Than Any Other Kill Bags
• Drain and Plug for Easy Cleaning (Larger Size Bags)
Ranging in size from the 20″ x 12″ (51cm x 31cm) EVO Bait Bag to the massive Double Marlin 96″ x 60″ (244cm x 152cm) bag, there is an EVO Kill Bag suited for any sized catch. With flat bottoms so they can be stood up on the deck, to shoulder strap-equipped models, the EVO Kill Bag is a versatile and necessary addition to your spearfishing and fishing boat kit!
Pricing starts at US$70.95 (~64 Euros) for the EVO Bait Bag all the way up to $685.95 (628 Euros) for the largest bag. Pricing and specs on all their gear can be found at evolvediving.com.