Finnfin, a new diving start up, is now providing divers with custom-made fins that incorporate a whole host of new innovations.
The new company offers plenty of customisation options so you can create the perfect fin.
Options from Finnfin include:
- Foot pockets perfectly molded to each diver’s feet;
- Kevlar fibre and carbon foot pockets for optimum power transfer efficiency;
- Foot pockets that can be attached to various types of fin blade on offer, both Mono and Stereo;
- Customisable fin blades;
- Custom angle for each foot pocket, to ensure the blade remains parallel with the direction of travel;
- An accessory that enables the ankle angle to be locked, giving the diver a choice of muscle groups to use for propulsion; and
- Lightweight construction, with a multi-material buoyancy compensation to ensure uniform performance at various depths.
You can find out more by visiting the Finnfin Website here.