Finnfin, a new diving start up, is now providing divers with custom-made fins that incorporate a whole host of new innovations.
The new company offers plenty of customisation options so you can create the perfect fin.
Options from Finnfin include:
- Foot pockets perfectly molded to each diver’s feet;
- Kevlar fibre and carbon foot pockets for optimum power transfer efficiency;
- Foot pockets that can be attached to various types of fin blade on offer, both Mono and Stereo;
- Customisable fin blades;
- Custom angle for each foot pocket, to ensure the blade remains parallel with the direction of travel;
- An accessory that enables the ankle angle to be locked, giving the diver a choice of muscle groups to use for propulsion; and
- Lightweight construction, with a multi-material buoyancy compensation to ensure uniform performance at various depths.
You can find out more by visiting the Finnfin Website here.
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.