British-based manufacturer Fourth Element has announced the launch of the new version of their neutrally buoyant wetsuit system Thermocline.
Thermocline is lightweight, machine washable and equivalent to a 2mm neoprene wetsuit, without the wetsuit, making it perfect for those allergic to neoprene. The new version is constructed from Fourth Element’s unique fabric that now contains 78 percent ECONYL recycled nylon. This nylon is sourced from ghost fishing nets recovered from our seas by scuba divers. The fabric is then laminated with a waterproof membrane and thermal fleece.
Features of the new Thermocline include:
- Outer contains 78% recycled Nylon
- Wind and waterproof fabric
- Neutrally buoyant
- Machine washable
- Equivalent of 2mm neoprene
- Available in a number of options including Spring Suit, 1-Piece, and 2-Piece versions
- Vest, Gloves, and Hoods are also available
Pricing for the new range includes:
- Spring Suit – Men’s £219.95 GBP / $329.90 USD, Women’s £199.95 GBP / $299.90 USD
- One Piece – Men’s & Women’s £249.95 GBP / $374.90 USD
- Two Piece – Long Sleeved £239.90 GBP / $359.80 USD, Short Sleeved £209.90 GBP / $314.80 USD
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.