DEMA this year will feature a strong number of companies promoting FreeDiving. DeeperBlue.net, Performance FreeDiving International (PFI), the United States Apnea Association (USAA)and the Canadian Association for FreeDiving and Apnea (CAFA) will all be working together to represent FreeDiving in a pavilion.
Some of the highlights include:
- Wednesday, October 5th, 11-12pm, Panel Discussion: The Future of Freediving, sponsored by USAA, CAFA and Rick Lesser and Assoc., Room S203. Panelists: Grant Graves, Kirk Krack, Martin Stepanek, Tom Lightfoot, Terry Maas and Stephan Whelan. Tec Clark will moderate the panel.
- Thursday, October 6th, 11-12pm, Thanks, But No Tanks: Increasing Profits Through Freediving, sponsored by USAA, Room S203
- Friday, October 7th, 11-12pm, Freediving Safety Seminar, sponsored by PFI, Room S203
- Friday, October 7th, 6-8pm, Social and silent auction, sponsored by Deeperblue.net, Dr. Ralph Potkin, PFI, CAFA and USAA, Las Vegas Hilton Room.
World Record Freediver Martin Stepanek will be demonstrating static breath holds in the DEMA pool each day. World Famous Freediving Trainer Kirk Krack will join him to explain the events and conduct introductions.
- Tuesday, October 4th – Static demonstration at 2:00 – 2:30pm
- Wednesday, October 5th – Static demonstration at 2:00 – 2:30pm, followed by introductions to freediving for attendees from 2:30 – 3:30pm
- Thursday, October 6th – Static demonstration at 2:00 – 2:30pm, followed by introductions to freediving for attendees from 2:30 – 3:30pm
- Friday, October 7th – Static demonstration at 2:00 – 2:30pm, followed by introductions to freediving for attendees from 2:30 – 3:30pm
All industry professionals are encouraged to join in, learn more about freediving, and cheer on Martin as he holds his breath for over seven minutes.
Come by and visit the freediving “pavilion” at booths 3700, 3702, 3704 & 3706. Complete schedule of events will be available at the booth. Daily prizes awarded.
We look forward to seeing you there!