Indonesia-based Freedive Flow have announced a new 3-week intense Instructor course. Consisting of 1 week of intensive training, a 10-day instructor course and certification under both AIDA and PADI certifications. The lead Instructor Trainer is Oli Christen, the author of the AIDA Education Materials and a member of the worldwide PADI Freediver Advisory Board.
This is a unique course being offered by Freedive Flow offer for ~$1,305USD
Included in the course is:
- 10 Days intensive course
- Free freediving training: 1 week prior to starting date of Instructor Course
- AIDA Education Materials (pdf, bring your own laptop or tablet)
- PADI Instructor Orientation (crossover course)
- PADI Freediver Program Instructor Guide
- Lunch on course days (vegan and vegetarian options)
- Infrastructure (pool, boats, classrooms, float, line, weights)
- Certification fee AIDA: EUR50
- Certification fee PADI: AUD150
- Teaching materials (PADI cue cards): IDR590.000
- Accommodation NOT included, but we can help you find a spot
To attend the course there are some pre-requisites:
- Min. 18 years age
- AIDA4 or equivalent (crossover-evaluation applies, not included in the IC-fee)
- First Aid or CPR course not older than two years for AIDA Instructor
- First Aid Instructor (EFR-I or similar) for PADI Freediver Instructor (can be done at Freedive Flow / Oceans 5)
- Oxygen provider training is recommended (can be done at Freedive Flow / Oceans 5)
The next courses being run by Freedive Flow are: 12-21 April 2017 & 10-19 July 2017.
For more information check out the Freedive Flow website.
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.