Indonesia-based Freedive Flow have announced a new 3-week intense Instructor course. Consisting of 1 week of intensive training, a 10-day instructor course and certification under both AIDA and PADI certifications. The lead Instructor Trainer is Oli Christen, the author of the AIDA Education Materials and a member of the worldwide PADI Freediver Advisory Board.
This is a unique course being offered by Freedive Flow offer for ~$1,305USD
Included in the course is:
- 10 Days intensive course
- Free freediving training: 1 week prior to starting date of Instructor Course
- AIDA Education Materials (pdf, bring your own laptop or tablet)
- PADI Instructor Orientation (crossover course)
- PADI Freediver Program Instructor Guide
- Lunch on course days (vegan and vegetarian options)
- Infrastructure (pool, boats, classrooms, float, line, weights)
- Certification fee AIDA: EUR50
- Certification fee PADI: AUD150
- Teaching materials (PADI cue cards): IDR590.000
- Accommodation NOT included, but we can help you find a spot
To attend the course there are some pre-requisites:
- Min. 18 years age
- AIDA4 or equivalent (crossover-evaluation applies, not included in the IC-fee)
- First Aid or CPR course not older than two years for AIDA Instructor
- First Aid Instructor (EFR-I or similar) for PADI Freediver Instructor (can be done at Freedive Flow / Oceans 5)
- Oxygen provider training is recommended (can be done at Freedive Flow / Oceans 5)
The next courses being run by Freedive Flow are: 12-21 April 2017 & 10-19 July 2017.
For more information check out the Freedive Flow website.