Ikelite has introduced its new 200DL housing for the Nikon Z7 Full Frame Mirrorless Camera.
The new housing is feature-rich, and includes:
- 200ft/60m depth rating.
- Pre-installed Vacuum valve.
- Easy access to all important camera functions.
- DL port system that is easy to assemble and operate.
- Spare M16 port.
- Rugged and durable ABS-PC construction.
- Clear view of the O-ring and camera from the back of the Housing.
In addition, the housing features the ability to shoot strobes manually or install TTL electronics and includes the Ikelite ICS-5 and hotshoe. Ikelite will be updating the DL port system to feature Z-mount lenses and F-mount lenses, which can be used with the new Nikon FTZ adapter.
Retailing at US$1695/1488 Euros, find out more information about the housing here.