Ikelite has announced the introduction of its latest compact waterproof housing for the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III camera.
The new housing is made from a mix of ABS-PC which offers great anti corrosion properties, as well as enhanced ruggedness.
The new housing offers a host of features including:
- True TTL exposure via an electrical sync cord, which offers ultra-fast and accurate exposure.
- A large array of options for lenses, including the DLM port system which provides perfect reliability in he most demanding of conditions.
- Multiple options for mounting various accessories, via two ¼-20 threaded mounting points on the bottom of the housing.
- Enhanced view of the camera view finder, with the inclusion of the Supereye Viewfinder. You can even add a magnified viewfinder for greater ease of viewing.
- Great ergonomics with soft touch knobs, and the availability of extenders for both Shutter and AEL/AFL triggers.
- Unique sealing system with Olympus’ open groove design allowing you to actually see the O-ring forming a solid waterproof seal.
The new housing has a suggested retail price of US$1,195/€965.
You can find out more about the housing here.
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.