Ikelite has announced the introduction of its latest compact waterproof housing for the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III camera.
The new housing is made from a mix of ABS-PC which offers great anti corrosion properties, as well as enhanced ruggedness.
The new housing offers a host of features including:
- True TTL exposure via an electrical sync cord, which offers ultra-fast and accurate exposure.
- A large array of options for lenses, including the DLM port system which provides perfect reliability in he most demanding of conditions.
- Multiple options for mounting various accessories, via two ¼-20 threaded mounting points on the bottom of the housing.
- Enhanced view of the camera view finder, with the inclusion of the Supereye Viewfinder. You can even add a magnified viewfinder for greater ease of viewing.
- Great ergonomics with soft touch knobs, and the availability of extenders for both Shutter and AEL/AFL triggers.
- Unique sealing system with Olympus’ open groove design allowing you to actually see the O-ring forming a solid waterproof seal.
The new housing has a suggested retail price of US$1,195/€965.
You can find out more about the housing here.