If you’re thinking about competing in the Infinity Depth Games off the coast of Cyprus, you’d best hurry and get registered.
The competition will be held October 23-29, 2017 off the coast of Protaras, Cyprus. This is the third iteration and aims to build on the success of the previous competitions.
Athletes will compete in the Constant Weight (CWT), Free Immersion (FIM), and Constant Weight No Fins (CNF) disciplines.
The schedule for the games is as follows:
- Monday 23rd October- Registration day – Training day
- Tuesday 24th October- Training day
- Wednesday 25th October- Training day
- Thursday 26th October-Training day
- Friday 27th October- Competition Day
- Saturday 28th October- Competition Day
- Sunday 29th October- Competition Day & Closing Ceremony and Party
If you want to take part you will have to hurry, since the deadline for registration closes on September 30, 2017. Fees for athletes taking part in the games are €300/$352 for the competition and training days, plus an additional €30/$35 for the use of Oxygen for the duration of the games.
In addition to the normal competition there will be a couple of supplementary events and workshops held in conjunction with the games:
- The International Ocean Film Tour 4
- A Workshop on Psychological preparation for sports & competitions
For more info and to register, check out the Infinity Depth Games site here.