Neptonics recently announced that its newest speargun, the Double Roller, is now in stock.
Designed by Josh Gregory, the 48-inch Neptonics Double Roller packs a punch with two 16mm power bands pre-tensioned to 30 lbs and is capable of firing a 55-inch 5/16th shaft 34 feet, while the 54-inch model fires a 60-inch 5/16th shaft.
Perfectly ballasted, each gun is individually ballasted in the company’s Salt Water testing tank located in Santa Cruz, California and then pressure-soaked in Teak Oil for four days.
The Double Roller’s features include:
- 100% Teak & 100% Neptonics components for a lifetime of use;
- Comes fully rigged and ready to shoot;
- Neptonics Elite handle;
- Neptonics auto-resetting reverse mech;
- Oiled finish for easy maintenance;
- Muzzle Bungee;
- Fully ballasted and balanced and zero recoil;
- 3x wraps of 300lbs mono;
- 5/16″ (8mm) American shaft; and
- 2 x 5/8″ (16mm) power bands.
Depending on the shaft length and style, the Double Roller retails between US$1,400 (~1280 Euros) and $1,500 (~1372 Euros).
For more info, go to neptonics.com or check out the video below.