The number of Freediving related mobile apps is growing – with a new kid on the block with FreedivePro Trainer recently announced.
The new app, available only on iOS devices, takes the usual Apnea Training tables and adds additional functionality such as Profile, Logbook and Competition Protocol Coach features.
The full set of features include:
- Create a custom profile with your personal bests – including depth and pool disciplines
- You can show off to your friends by sharing it on social media
- Planning your Training
- Program your Apnea/Freediving sessions including competitions, pool training, sea training and yoga training and the app will notify you
- Apnea Training
- O2, CO2 and MIX training tables
- Automated training tables to improve your Static (STA) Apnea
- Put together your own custom training tables
- Put together a personalized breathing training session with normal and pranayama breathing to achieve that pure state of relaxation
- The app will tell you when you have to inhale, exhale or hold your breath.
- Make note of your time/length/depth and see your evolution in apnea STA, DYN, DNF, CWT, CNF and FIM.
- See your evolution in the chart.
- Competition Protocol Coach
- Enter your time and start competing in the most important static competitions in the world (AIDA, CMAS)
- Activate the assistant in the settings (localize in IOS Settings) to hear the protocol
- In order to get the white card you will need to respect the protocol, if not you will get a red card
- Using this app you will never make protocol mistakes again when you compete in competitions
We’ll be doing a full review of the App soon in the meantime you can download the app via the Apple App Store – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/freedivepro/id1051767481?l=es&mt=8
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.