Ocean Quest is offering exciting adventures in Newfoundland, Canada both above and below the water.
Each trip can be tailored with a variety of options to choose from. Divers visiting Newfoundland have various options to choose from including:
- The SS Rosecastle, this deep wreck is a great glimpse into history with all its rigging intact.
- The wreck of SS Saganaga.
- The PLM 27 a French ship also sunk by U boats.
- The SS Lord Strathcona.
- Explore the Bell Island Mine
- Shore dive and explore Newfoundland’s ecosystem.
Aside from diving, you can also take part in the following with Ocean Quest in Newfoundland:
- Snorkeling with humpback whales.
- Kayak conception Bay.
- Drink water from an arctic
- Explore the Bell island Sea Caves.
- Go Cod fishing.
- Experience the local cuisine.
- Take a picnic with fossils and indulge in some wave riding.
Ocean Quest offers accommodation in a lodge with two beds per room. The lodge has ocean views and a BBQ patio area.
You can find out more here, or check out diving in Newfoundland in the video below.