Oceanic has announced that its Veo 4.0 entry-level dive computer is now available for purchase.
The Veo 4.0 is sleek, slim, and packed with features. Bluetooth technology connects any mobile device to the free DiverLog+ App so you can track, manage and share all your dive data on the go pre- and post-dive. It also includes Oceanic’s patented Dual Algorithm with four operating modes, larger digit size, and a 30% slimmer profile so you stay comfortable while exploring the underwater world.
The Veo 4.0 joins the ProPlus 4.0, Geo 4.0 and ProPlus X in Oceanic’s family of Bluetooth-compatible computers.
When you connect the Veo 4.0 to mobile devices through the DiverLog+ App (available for free in app stores), you’ll be able to adjust the dual Nitrox mixes, switch the Dual Algorithm, gas mixes, user display and alarms, all on the go pre- and post-dive.
Other features include:
· 30% slimmer profile
· Black and yellow color options for wrist computer
· New rubber boot for console
· Up to 33% larger digits
· Firmware Auto-Update: download and install through Bluetooth
· 4 Operating Modes: Air, Nitrox, GAUGE (with run timer) and Freedive
· 3 gases – NX to 100%
· Deep Stop with Countdown Timer – May be turned on or off
· SmartGlo Backlighting
· Single button access to “Last Dive” display (max depth & bottom time)
· Data Retention to maintain calculations indefinitely
· User-Friendly Interface with “Step Back”
· User replaceable batteries
The Veo 4.0 will retail for around US$330/~295 Euros. For more info, go to the Oceanic Worldwide website.