The PADI AWARE Foundation has announced it is looking to hire an Accounting Manager.
According to a LinkedIn notice:
“Reporting to the Associate Director of Global Operations, this role will be responsible for driving and streamlining daily accounting functions across the PADI AWARE organization. The Accounting Manager will ensure proper accounting practices and reporting in relationship to local governmental requirements, will be responsible for the completion of independent financial audits/reviews in charity, complete daily accounting tasks and generate monthly financial reports.”
Some of the position’s primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for daily accounting functions and implementing financial processes, procedures and routines including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, month-end closing and financial reporting.
- Process credit card transactions for the organization, deposit checks and verify cash, including all direct donations and donations from PADI Corporate.
- Monitoring receivable status and preparing outstanding bill summaries when required
- Balance sheet, P&L reconciliation and Bank Reconciliation.
- Preparation of tax filings.
- Track revenue and expenses against annual project roadmap to ensure compliance with budget plan.
- Prepare and distribute financials to the Management Team, including monthly reports and annual budgeting.
And some of the qualifications include:
- Minimum five years accounting and background dealing with financials.
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management.
- Experience with global accounting practices and non-profit charity finances preferred.
- Minimum two years as an Accounting Manager.
- Must have excellent computer skills on MS Office, Google Sheets and QuickBooks.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills, excellent grammar, spelling.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret business and professional journals and documents.
- Ability to write routine correspondence and accounting recommendations.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
Check out the full job listing on LinkedIn.