SEAC has announced that its Screen dive computer is now available to order.
The new computer is feature-rich yet easy to use, making it the ideal companion for novice and experienced divers alike. Feature of the SEAC Screen include:
- Large Dot Matrix display for ease of viewing underwater.
- Proven Bühlmann ZHL-16C decompression algorithm.
- Supports 2 gas mixes
- Nitrox use up to 99% oxygen
- Three modes, scuba, freediving, and gauge.
- Firmware update and logbook software included.
- Alarms for Exceeding ascent speed, decompression ceilings, or maximum planned depth.
There are two versions of the SEAC Screen available: A console with a pressure gauge which retails for US$389/~£279/~€321, and a wrist-mounted dive computer which retails for $289/~£207/~€238.
You can check out a video of the SEAC Screen below or go to seacsub.com for more info.