The Underwater Photography Guide has announced the winners of the 2020 Ocean Art Contest.
The 9th annual competition featured entries from some 80 countries worldwide, and as usual, a host of stunning images were submitted.
The competition featured 13 categories between Compact and DSLR, including Best of Show. Winners of this year’s competition are:
- Best of Show- Gaetano Dario Gargiulo.
- Wide Angle- Gaetano Dario Gargiulo.
- Macro- Galice Hoarau.
- Marine Life Behavior- Steven Kovacs.
- Portrait- Galice Hoarau.
- Coldwater- Jon Anderson.
- Nudibranch- Wen Chou Wu.
- Blackwater- Steven Kovacs.
- Underwater Conservation- Christophe Chellapermal.
- Underwater Art- Jenny Stock.
- Compact Wide Angle- Enrico Somogyi.
- Compact Macro- PT Hirschfield.
- Compact Behavior- Chia Chi Chang.
This year’s competition had over US$45,000 (~36,968 Euros) worth of prizes for the lucky winners.
You can see all the winning images and honorable mentions here.