Whilst the team here at DeeperBlue.com were running around DEMA 2014 in Las Vegas we would regularly stumble across our friends over at Wetpixel deep in conversation with various people in the Image Resource Center. Wetpixel is the premier site for all things Underwater Imaging and the team this year, led by Editor Adam Hanlon, has turned out another fabulous edition of their annual coverage.
Their coverage is split into 8 sections:
- Booth visits day 1: Backscatter, GoPro, Keldan, Ikelite, Subal
- Booth visits day 2: H20 Tools, 10 Bar, Seacam, PolarPro, Aquatica, Nauticam, Acquapazza
- Wetpixel/DivePhotoGuide Underwater Imaging Party
- New World Publications, Sea& Sea, Gates, Light & Motion, Watershot, Inon
- Saga, ULCS, Aquatica, BS Kinetics, Fantasea, Orcalight, XIT404, iDive
- Mark Goyen: A newbie’s impression of DEMA
- Steve Williams: Final thoughts on DEMA 2014
- Adam Hanlon: Finishing thoughts and round up
and you can read the full write up on WetPixel DEMA Coverage page. If you are into Underwater Photography or Video then you should head over to Wetpixel.