Freediving videos have started gaining popularity on sites such as YouTube for a few years now. Some have even seen explosive growth into the millions of views.
We’ve taken a trawl through some of the videos online and present to you the Top 10 Freediving Videos right now.
1. Guillaume Nery base jumping at Dean’s Blue Hole
Probably the best known of all Freediving Video’s – Guillaume Nery’s stylish video filmed at the Blue Hole in the Bahamas.
2. William Trubridge Freediving World Record no fins 88m (288ft)
The first of many Trubridge videos that are popular with not only Freedivers but the public as well.
3. William Trubridge freedives THE ARCH at Blue Hole, Dahab
Will hits the Blue Hole in Dahab for this video.
4. WEIGHTLESS – Emotional Freediving
Another stylish video that followed in the footsteps of Guillaume’s base jumping video.
5. Defending the Vandenberg
The Performance Freediving crew head out to the Vandenberg for an amazing chase video.
6. William Trubridge 101m CNF World Record Freedive
Another Will video…
7. Radiohead – Codex – The King of Limbs
Whilst the video is the same as the base jumping version this one was used by the band Radiohead to show off one of their tracks.
8. Unassisted freediving world record – 95m (311 feet). by William Trubridge
Guess what…Will again…
9. Mermaids in Motion Real Live Mermaid Promo
A very popular trailer for the skills of Linden (disclaimer – a good friend and writer for DeeperBlue.com) from Mermaids in Motion.
10. H2O Season 3 Episode 19 Part 1/3 “Breakaway”
Interestingly the Australian TV series aimed at Kids and Teens called H2O features Freediving in quite a number of episodes.
What do you think? Are there other Freediving videos that should feature on this list? Drop a comment below…