UK Freedivers get a chance to enjoy the stunning weather, enjoy some Freediving sessions, a chance to try out £7,000 underwater scooters and socialize with fellow Freedivers on their Summer Part 2013 being held on Sunday 7th July.
GoFreediving – the SSI Freediving School run by Emma Farrell is inviting all Freedivers in the UK to join in and have some fun whilst enjoying some training with fellow Freedivers of all levels. The day will finish with a BBQ in the evening.
Friends and family are welcome to come along as well and it promises to be an amazing day.
Timetable for Sunday 7th July
- 09.00-11.00 – Static and dynamic pool training session (Glebe House)
- 11.45-1.30 – Try out the incredible range of DPVs (Diver Propulsion Vehicles) courtesy of www.suex-store.co.uk and carbon fins courtesy of www.fins4u.com (Fins4U are also offering 10% off all orders placed on the day)
- 1.30-2.30 – Lunch
- 2.30-4.00 – Try out more carbon fins and DPVs and enter the underwater treasure hunt!
- 4.30pm – Treasure hunt prize giving
- 5.00-late – BBQ, fun and games at Glebe House and the chance for another dip in the pool!
Treasure hunt prizes up for grabs include:
- 1 pair of carbon pure evolution fins or a monofin
- 2 pairs of the latest Cressi Gara modular fins
- 3 Cressi Nano masks
- 5 Eezy cuts
- 5 Vobster memberships
- £100 course voucher
- 10 SSI floaty key rings
- Copies of One Breath, a reflection on freediving
- Bottles of swimseal
- And many more secret prizes!
The price for the whole day (including BBQ) is £30 without kit hire, £45 with kit hire and for the BBQ only it’s £15.
For more information and to book head over to http://www.gofreediving.co.uk/GoFreediving/Club.html