Waterproof has announced its new EX2 drysuit will be available from the middle of December 2017.
The new suit offers a host of advanced features, as well as superb quality and comfort. Features of the EX2 drysuit include:
- Flexible neck ring.
- Gadget holders on the chest and lower arms.
- Flexible YKK AquaSeal zipper.
- Arm pockets that include Velcro patches.
- Detachable warm cuffs for diving in all conditions.
- Kevlar reinforced knee pads.
- Dual leg pockets.
- Socks from the same material as the suit.
- A port on the hip for an additional valve.
- Breathable shell.
The new suits are anatomically sculpted and also feature easy-change neck and wrist seals, which can be exchanged on site thereby saving you precious dive time. The EX2 drysuit retails for US$2,495/~£1,882/~€2,128.
To find out more about the EX2 visit the Waterproof USA site or check out a video of the new EX2 below.