We’ve teamed up with the team at Fourth Element to offer one winner one of their new generation Thermocline neoprene-free wetsuits, made using recycled ghost nets. Lightweight, neutrally buoyant, machine washable, breathable and hypo-allergenic, a full suit weighs less than 1kg and is ideal for traveling. Perfect for Scuba, Snorkeling, and Freediving. One lucky DeeperBlue.com readers will be in for a chance to win – all you need to do is just follow the entry details below.
If you cannot see the entry widget above, please click here and you will be directed to a special website to enter.
How To Enter
You can enter the competition and gain 9 entries by completing various actions, you’ll gain an additional entry for every time someone enters the competition via your unique link.
- You receive 1 entry automatically when you complete your email address to sign up for our Weekly Newsletter (by entering this competition you agree for the email to be shared with the sponsor). This is the only mandatory step.
- You receive 1 additional entry for visiting the Thermocline information page on the Fourth Element website
- You receive 1 additional entry for visiting the Fourth Element Facebook page
- Finally, you will receive 1 additional entry for every person that enters the competition through your unique link generated in the Refer Friends For Extra Entries section. The more friends that you refer, the more entries you get!
You can see the detailed rules by clicking on ‘Terms and Conditions’ in the entry widget. In summary:
- The prize is open to everyone worldwide
- The competition closes at midnight, UTC, on 5th March 2018
- The winner will be selected automatically by the software which collates the entries. The winner will be contacted by email and must confirm their details, within 48 hours.
- Prize must be redeemed directly through Fourth Element HQ by phone.
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.