The Women Divers Hall Of Fame has announced its list of five inductees for 2022.
This year’s women represent an incredibly diverse field of activities from military explosive ordnance disposal to underwater archaeology and training and education. The five inductees for 2022 are:
- Pamela Balash-Webber– posthumous Inductee – Acclaimed PADI Course Director, conservationist, and founder of the Virgin Islands Diving Association.
- Autumn Blum- Entrepreneur, cosmetic chemist, and founder of Stream2sea.
- Valerie Langstaff, TMCM, EOD, USN (ret) – Facility / Internal Threat Program Security Officer and Master Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician.
- Stephanie Miele- Businesswoman, Owner, and COO of International Training, Inc., the parent company of TDI/SDI.
- Cheryl Thacker- NOAA working diver, NAUI Course Director, and a previous AAUS and NAUI Board Member.
You can find out more about the inductees here.