Ikelite has announced its new 200DL housing for the Canon EOS R5.
As with most Ikelite housings, the 200DL is made in the USA, and includes a host of features including:
- Depth rated to 60m/200 ft.
- Made from rugged corrosion-resistant ABS-PC Construction.
- Extendable trigger shutter, and AF-ON button for back buttons.
- Ergonomic design, with soft-touch buttons and direct drive controls.
- Built-in vacuum valve for additional security.
- Wi-Fi transfer through the housing on the surface for ease of downloading between dives.
- Interchangeable Dry Lock port system.
The Ikelite 200DL is available for order now and retails for US$1,695/~£1,294 /~€1,434. Shipping is currently only available within the United States.
You can find out more here.