Ikelite has announced a new housing for the Sony Alpha a7R IV Mirrorless Camera series.
Typical to most Ikelite housings, it is ergonomic, made from ABS-PC plastic and depth-rated to 200ft/60m.
Features of the new housing include:
- Transparent back with laser engraved control markings.
- Ergonomic design with soft knobs.
- Extendable AF-ON thumb lever for back button focus.
- In-built-in vacuum valve.
- Extendable shutter release lever.
- M16 accessory port for third party accessories.
- Manual flash hotshoe with ICS-5 bulkhead.
- Swappable Dry Lock port system, which includes flat ports with 67mm threads, compact 6″ domes, and ultra-light 8″ dome ports.
- Optional DL2 DS Link Sony TTL converter.
The Sony Alpha a7R IV Mirrorless Camera is a great option, especially for divers who like to interchange between shooting still images and videos.
The new housing retails for US$1,695/~€1,544/~£1,378, and you can find out more about the housing here.