Ikelite has introduced its new 200DL housing for the Nikon Z7 Full Frame Mirrorless Camera.
The new housing is feature-rich, and includes:
- 200ft/60m depth rating.
- Pre-installed Vacuum valve.
- Easy access to all important camera functions.
- DL port system that is easy to assemble and operate.
- Spare M16 port.
- Rugged and durable ABS-PC construction.
- Clear view of the O-ring and camera from the back of the Housing.
In addition, the housing features the ability to shoot strobes manually or install TTL electronics and includes the Ikelite ICS-5 and hotshoe. Ikelite will be updating the DL port system to feature Z-mount lenses and F-mount lenses, which can be used with the new Nikon FTZ adapter.
Retailing at US$1695/1488 Euros, find out more information about the housing here.
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.