Ikelite has announced the release of its 200DL housing for the Sony a1 camera.
Like most Ikelite housings, it’s made from durable ABA plastics in the USA and is now available for pre-order. Features of the new housing include:
- Depth rated to 60m (200 ft).
- Made from corrosion-proof ABS-PC.
- Ergonomic design with soft-touch control knobs.
- Built-in Vacuum valve for peace of mind.
- Extendable shutter release lever.
- Interchangeable Dry Lock port system.
- The ability to perform Wi-fi transfers above the water with the camera in the housing.
- Clear view back with clear laser engraved markings.
The new housing retails for US$1,795/~€1,498 /~£1,296.
You can find out more here.