Ikelite has unveiled an updated underwater housing for the Canon PowerShot G7X Mark III.
The new underwater housing for the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III # 6146.09 will start shipping in early September 2019. Changes in the physical design of the camera prevent the new camera from being used in or adapted to housings for older Canon G7 X series cameras.
Among the updated housing features are:
- 200ft (60m) depth rating
- Extendable shutter release lever
- Glass lens port with 67mm threads for direct attachment of wide angle and macro accessories
- ABS-PC construction is corrosion-proof and lighter than aluminum
- Clear view removable back with laser engraved control markings
- Ergonomic, field serviceable direct-drive controls with premium soft-touch knobs
- Dual fiber optic ports for strobe triggering
- 1/2-20 accessory port for optional vacuum valve
For more info, check out the Ikelite website at ikelite.com.