Grammy Award nominee Jontavious Willis has been unveiled as the headline act for the “Under the Sea” event, a fundraiser for the Underwater Museum of Art (UMA).
The “Under the Sea” is scheduled to take place on May 4, 2022, 6:00 – 9:00 PM at the Grand Boulevard’s Town Center in South Walton, FL.
Along with fantastic music, attendees can also get to meet some of the artists who have contributed work to the UMA. In addition, the event will feature some stunning culinary dishes presented by some of Walton’s leading restaurants, including:
- Black Bear Bread Company- Chef Phil McDonald.
- Blue Mabel- Chef David Cunningham.
- Down Island Gulf Seafood Restaurant- Chef Brannon Janca.
- Farm & Fire- Chef Joyce Russell.
- Grayton Beach Catering- Chef Blake Bohannon.
- Roux 30a/Nanbu- Chef Nikhil Abuvala.
- Stinky’s Fish Camp- Chef Tim Chyrek.
Tickets for the event will set you back US$50/~£38/~€46 in advance or $60/~£45 /~€55 at the door. All funds raised from the event will go to the Underwater Museum of Art.