Giosim has announced that it has designed a housing for the Z-CAM-E 2 camera, which is now available on request.
The new housing is super robust and durable with a depth rating of 150m/450ft, making it capable of the most extreme dives. Features of the housing include:
- Made from corrosion-resistant aluminum that is anodized to a thickness of 30 microns.
- A viewing window at the back for a 5.5” monitor.
- Two side handles connected by solid aluminum brackets.
- Ergonomic adjustment with two knobs adjusting the focus and the zoom.
- Multiple accessory mounting holes on the top and bottom of the housing for lights, ball arms, and more.
- Two solid stainless steel side hooks close the housing for perfect security.
- Ergonomic buttons on the upper and side portion of the housing giving access to all the camera controls.
You can find out more information here.