Italian camera housing manufacturer GioSim has announced a new housing for the Canon M100 mirrorless camera.
The new housing has a host of features including:
- Depth rated to 80 meters/250 feet.
- Made of anodized aluminum.
- Access to all camera controls.
- Access on the housing for two fiber-optical cables.
- Double locking mechanism.
- The ability to mount various trays and handles.
The compact camera housing retails for €499/~US$570/~£445.
You can find out more here.
Get More Articles Like This!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get more interesting stuff like this direct to your email inbox every Friday.