SeaLife has announced the launch of an Android app for its SportDiver Smartphone housing.
The housing turns your smartphone into a great underwater camera. Currently, apps are available for the iPhone 7 and above, while the Android app works with Android 10 and above.
The SeaLife SportDiver housing offers a host of features, including:
- Made from a mix of stainless steel and polycarbonate of durability and ruggedness.
- Depth rated to 130 feet or 40 meters.
- Ergonomic design for ease of use underwater.
- Lightweight at only1.5 pounds 641 grams.
- Neutrally buoyant in the water depending on the smartphone used.
- The ability to shoot both video and audio.
You can find out if your phone is compatible with the SportDiver housing here.
You can find the Android app here or check out a video about the app below.