Aggressor Adventures and Scuba Schools International have announced they are teaming up for an online auction supporting the Sea of Change Foundation.
The auction started on October 13, 2022, and the funds raised from the sale of items will all go towards supporting the foundation’s activities. Auction lots include:
- Nautilus 7-night Sea of Cortez liveaboard trip.
- Georgia Aquarium’s VIP “Behind the Seas” Tour.
- Oceanic Proplus 4.0 dive computer.
- Coltri portable high-pressure compressor.
- A private tour of the Explorers Club headquarters in Manhattan.
- Mares 28XR-HR Dive Tek set.
- Raymond James financial planning review.
- Zeagle Fury BC.
- Stream2Sea reef-friendly sunscreen gift cards.
- Atomic Z2 regulator.
The auction ends on November 13, 2022.
According to Aggressor Adventures Chairman and CEO Wayne Brown:
“We are deeply grateful for the support of our wonderful sponsors, Aggressor Adventures and SSI and our donors; DAN, Dive Training Magazine, and Classified Diving. We are so excited to work with Guido Waetzig, SSI President and CEO, and countless conservationists working to preserve our world’s reefs, mangroves, and threatened species.”
While Sea of Change Foundation Executive Director Samantha Whitcraft added:
“Without our sponsors dedication to conservation and generosity, this amazing auction, and the critical conservation it will fund, would not be possible.”
You can find the auction here.