The Women Divers Hall of Fame has announced that applications are now open for its 2019 scholarships, and the application deadline is October 31st, 2019.
Successful applicants will be notified by February 1st, 2020, and the formal awards will be announced at the Beneath The Sea Dive Expo on March 29, 2020.
There is a large number of scholarships available, including:
- Marine Conservation Graduate Scholarships.
- Marine Conservation Undergraduate Scholarships.
- Sea of Change/Aggressor Adventures Scholarships (Graduate).
- Susan L. Williams Memorial Fellowships in Coral and Seagrass Rehabilitation.
- Berman Memorial Scholarship in Sea Turtle Conservation.
- Cecelia Connelly Scholarships in Underwater Archaeology.
- Cecelia Connelly Graduate Scholarship in Underwater Archaeology.
- Cecelia Connelly Undergraduate Scholarship in Underwater Archaeology.
The grants and scholarships offer educational and financial supports to successful applicants in their chosen field.
Applications must be submitted via completing an online form, not via email. Be aware that some applications require that you have a google account. Also, applicants can only apply for one scholarship or grant.