Aqualung has announced the introduction of its new wrist-mounted i330R dive computer.
The class-leading computer offers a wide range of features and benefits in a competitively priced package. Features of the i330R include:
- A Bright color screen that is readable in all conditions.
- Depth rated to 100m/330ft.
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity for easy data downloads.
- 4 dives modes including, air, nitrox, gauge, and freedive.
- Switch between 3 Nitrox gases underwater, including up to 100$ Oxygen.
- Simple and intuitive 2 button navigation.
- Rechargeable battery.
The i330R comes with a NATO strap for added security and peace of mind when on your wrist.
The I330R retails for US$359/~£260/~€302, and you can find out more information here, or check out the video below.