Divesoft has announced the latest accessory for its Liberty 2021 Edition rebreather units, the Optical Display Adapter (ODA).
The new unit provides divers with all the safety-critical dive information needed like depth, setpoint, decompression status, and ascent rates. Features of the ODA include:
- Lightweight unit weighing only 150gm.
- Full-color display measuring 428 × 240 pixels.
- Features anti-reflective coated sapphire glass for a clear view.
- Variable focus, which can be adjusted to each divers eyesight.
- No need for batteries since the unit is powered by the Liberty unit itself.
- Integrated tilt compensating compass.
Finally, a key emergency feature of the ODA is that in the event of a critical value being exceeded, a red warning light flashes in the display and the front of the ODA. This warns both the diver as well as their dive buddy of the emergency.
The ODA retails for €1,200/~US$1,417/~£1,029.